13-16 Spartan tuning

Jomax

Reaction score
ok, how did you derete the traction control?

the shifting with my sct is really the only complaint i have and its not that bad but thats comming from my 7.3 with a bts.. lol..

i may have to start checking prices on one of these bad boys!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

I have a buddy that made a upfitter switch kill the abs fuse, which in turn kills abs and all traction control. Need to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipkyss

Reaction score
ok, how did you derete the traction control?

the shifting with my sct is really the only complaint i have and its not that bad but thats comming from my 7.3 with a bts.. lol..

i may have to start checking prices on one of these bad boys!!

live life full throttle

I was saying deleet traction control and advance track and the tune will be perfect. I am hoping Matt will be able to do that. The 600 tune has enough power it's pretty useless under 50mph with out 4x4.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I was saying deleet traction control and advance track and the tune will be perfect. I am hoping Matt will be able to do that. The 600 tune has enough power it's pretty useless under 50mph with out 4x4.
oh ok😔

live life full throttle

Sharp Shooter

Reaction score
I realize Ford has probably made it impossible, or close to impossible, but I would like to have a tune with no traction control also! I am not a fan of traction control at all.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I realize Ford has probably made it impossible, or close to impossible, but I would like to have a tune with no traction control also! I am not a fan of traction control at all.

It's far from impossible. We already have it working on trucks that have traction control without stability control system, such as a dual rear wheel truck. The single rear wheel trucks reference the VID block to override the ECM, but there are ways do disable that too. It is in my to-do list soon.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
It's far from impossible. We already have it working on trucks that have traction control without stability control system, such as a dual rear wheel truck. The single rear wheel trucks reference the VID block to override the ECM, but there are ways do disable that too. It is in my to-do list soon.

Good to hear

And btw. You have made everything else so good you have only left little things for us to try and be picky about lol.

Sharp Shooter

Reaction score

That's awesome! You all never disappoint, keep up the good work! I try to send anyone that asks about what company to go with to you guys.

bdm1981

Reaction score
Do you guys do custom tunes on your setup for us guys that have non-vgt setups? Been out of the loop for a while and have heard good things about you guys

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Do you guys do custom tunes on your setup for us guys that have non-vgt setups? Been out of the loop for a while and have heard good things about you guys

Yes we do, however, we have a rather... important "press release" to make concerning this subject, in the next 48 hours :joy:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
How is the beta shift on the fly testing going? I've heard there may be a set back or two.

None that I have heard of. So far so good. I have a batch headed my way here so we should start shipping very soon.

Jbird

Reaction score
If we do pick up a ******* used from someone can it be updated with this new stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online