13-16 Spartan tuning

Sullys450

Reaction score
From what I've been told ******* is working on tuning for aftermarket turbos, etc because the demand is larger than the need for a functioning exhaust brake.....I tend to think the EB functionality would be a larger demographic but what do I know.

Lasvegas67

Reaction score
Any luck on monitoring abilities? Would love to use the nguage as a monitor and remove that annoying tpms light. It's like having an ugly chick that's great in the sack. Would love to have something nice to look at too.

Sullys450

Reaction score
Yes, I just can't really use the nDash for anything else at this point. Matt told me last night that a major release for nDash and nGauge would be out very soon. This will enable lots of the features on both.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So you can tune with it tho? I thought there was going to be a announcement for the NDash on the 15+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah we made it public last week , but not loud enough. we've been selling ndash for a couple weeks now.

and as nick mentioned , the next update will allow the ndash to fully function as a monitor, i guess there was a holdup at emotion releasing the update in regards to the release. its ALWAYS something right ?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Just to clarify, most of the monitoring functions of nDash are already working. EGT is the only one that still needs to be added, along with a correction for boost (it's currently broken). Most everything else should be working well in firmware -158. The next update will add EGT, boost, and the beginnings of the OST (on-screen tuning) features.

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
When returning vehicle to stock with nGauge, just simply load the stock file that is on the SD card and I'll be good to go?

Stackedup6.7

Reaction score
yeah we made it public last week , but not loud enough. we've been selling ndash for a couple weeks now.

and as nick mentioned , the next update will allow the ndash to fully function as a monitor, i guess there was a holdup at emotion releasing the update in regards to the release. its ALWAYS something right ?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
I know you guys have been dying to see pictures of the shift on the fly hardware, so here it is! Good chunk of our components arrived today.

Apologies to the testers that I've been running behind on, this was 90% of the stuff I've been waiting on to fab up test cables and send out to you guys.

Only thing I'm missing now is the mounting bezels, which we are having made. It looks like I'll be using a 3d printer to create the first few runs of them, as a mold is going to be a few months before it is ready.

Pictures below. The last one, showing the dash bezel marked for HP level, is a Photoshop I cooked up for representation. It does accurately show the text and markings we will be using for final production.

Also note, that anyone who doesn't want to use our mounting bezel in the location shown can simply drill a 3/8 hole anywhere on your dash and use the switch and knob.

a0l5ir.jpg

2nk6mbl.jpg

2woavcy.jpg

2lcvj3b.jpg

33c97j9.jpg

2lwq58p.jpg

So I finally got my nGauge and SOTF cable, but no bezel was included in the kit (as mentioned above). Am I the only one that didn't get it?? Is it still being produced?? I'd really like to use this type of mount as I don't have a 4wd switch in the dash (manual t-case), just a stupid coin holder that's a waste of space.

Latest posts

Members online