13" DPC Converter ?

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Do these things ever loosen up. I love the way the truck feels when driving but if you don't have your foot solidly on the brake when changing gears from park to drive/reverse the truck will pull right through the brakes. It's not so much a problem for me but I can already hear the complaining from the woman or my mother if they need to borrow the truck.

Halvy85

Reaction score
I haven't noticed that problem with my 13". My old RCD precision pulled through the brakes way harder than my DPC does.

sootie

Reaction score
try replacing the tc solenoid. it corrected the issue on my precision when it did that.

timj

Reaction score
Was running a dpc 13" for 6 mo, then ripped the splines of a aermet input shaft which also wiped out the converter splines. Borrowed a friends precision for one week so I could compete at a local dyno day. Got another new dpc 13" and put that in a week later. The precision pulled through the brakes noticeably. Not either of my dpc.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
2200 stall. I think it is the fact that I went from a stock trans and converter to a stage 5 and this converter all at once. The more I drive it the better it seems to be.

sootie

Reaction score
there is no way that is right with a stall that high. mine did that but was 1600 stall and once the solenoid was changed, it didn't push thru the brakes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.