15' Deleted Empty Highway cruise Boost levels?

samsquatch47

Reaction score
Like the title says. Wondering what boost levels everyone's else's trucks make at hwy speeds while cruising. My 15 f450 with all deletes, S&B intake and innovative's hot street tune seems to be all over the place for boost levels from day to day. Wondering if that's normal? So with the cruise set at 65mph and relatively level hwy it seems to usually be at 7-10 psi. But on other days it's at 0-3 psi and the engine sounds like it's not as happy. More clatter and old school power stroke sounding if that makes sense. Now this is always on the same stretch of road with no weight in the box.
Just curious
Thanks
Dustin
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeH

Reaction score
Like the title says. Wondering what boost levels everyone's else's trucks make at hwy speeds while cruising. My 15 f450 with all deletes, S&B intake and innovative's hot street tune seems to be all over the place for boost levels from day to day. Wondering if that's normal? So with the cruise set at 65mph and relatively level hwy it seems to usually be at 7-10 psi. But on other days it's at 0-3 psi and the engine sounds like it's not as happy. More clatter and old school power stroke sounding if that makes sense. Now this is always on the same stretch of road with no weight in the box.
Just curious
Thanks
Dustin
Thanks

I'll pay attention today on my way home and set the cruise. A few more hills here but I should be able to give you an idea. I have the same setup in my 350 running same tune.

samsquatch47

Reaction score
I see about the same boost also but on Innovative Race (extreme)

Innovative makes a race "extreme" tune for the 15's? All I got was Tow, Street and Hot Street. That's what running, hot street.

samsquatch47

Reaction score
Cool thanks for the replies guys! Looks like my truck is right on track.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
3 psi seems low. My truck bone stock didn't do that unless I was going downhill... Now with a 3.5 inch lift and 35's I average 5-7 depending on wind conditions. When conditions are right going 80mph and I get around 5 psi, I'm getting around hand calculated 19 mpg.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online