15' DRL programming options

ftast350

Reaction score
OK so I know that the DRL's are controlled by the computer and I know they can be turned on or in my case turned off but I have a 13 Explorer sport and my dealership changed the DRL's from the headlights to the marker lights like the limited for me so just curious if there are the same 3 options on the 15' Superduty or if it's just on or off.
Thanks!
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Last edited:

ftast350

Reaction score
Yes good ol daytime running lights. Yes they make it easier to see vehicles at a distance but they sure make it a PITA for even just bulb options! Thank k you Canadian transportation safety!

ftast350

Reaction score
No Ford mechanics on here? Just takes hooking up to a Super Duty and accessing the DRL option through the exterior lighting folder. No programming changes just options. It would be great if someone could just check what the options are.
Thanks

ftast350

Reaction score
Nope. It's illegal to shut em off. I imagine just like in my expy, Ford logs into the BCM and can alter them but there is a warning prior. Still curious if the same options are available for the Superduty. On, off and marker lights these were the options for the expy since the limited had HIDs they used the marker lights and all other models in Canada used the headlights at low voltage.

Latest posts

Members online