15% over injectors?

Mavericktkw

Reaction score
i heard someone say something about these the other day but cant find them.. i think they would be a perfect match for the 71mm atmo, 30% is to much for me i think lol

Gearhead

Reaction score
I can tell you that 100 percenet nozzles can be made 100% streetable if the software was complete and somebody knows how to tune.....

lubeowner

Reaction score
I can tell you that 100 percenet nozzles can be made 100% streetable if the software was complete and somebody knows how to tune.....

Yep, 100% over with twin pumps and stock turbos is just plain awesome. Can do anything from smoke free to smoking solid for miles.

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
check out my thread, I have 30% nozzles on a stock hpfp, 60k on it before teardown. I maintain rail pressure fine and had eric send me his street file and it is pretty much smoke free no issues, I can't give results on erics bigger files as I can't afford them at the time, but KEM 345 holds rail pressure and runs great other than it being smoky with stock turbos

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
there was definitely a difference in sotp, as for how much I can't really describe, I have been trying to get on a dyno, just hasn't worked out yet

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
Good to hear, im Tryin to work 60% and a dragonfire pump into my build but it gets expensive Lol so just throughing the idea around for 30%s if i can make good power with them

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.