• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

18x12 Weld Cheyennes 33x13.50 MTZ 8x170

mmcalea

Reaction score
MIGHT endup lifting my truck and if I do I'm gonna have a set of tires and wheels for sale, but nothing is final yet. I have a set of 18x12 Weld Cheyenne (polished aluminum not chrome) 8s, 8x170, crack free and in overall damn good shape with a set of 33x13.50 mtzs on them. Tires have well over half tread left but 2 do have some cupping from poor rotations. They will level themselves out with a few miles and be fine. Not really sure what I can get for them being welds aren't made anymore. Looking to get an idea of what kind of interest there may be for them and what kind of price I am looking at getting for them. Depending what I get for them will decide if I should sell them or keep them. I'm in no rush or need to sell them so I don't want to give them away. I'm located in eastern VA. Thanks for looking.
metagyqy.jpg
ymy3u6yp.jpg
me9u4y6y.jpg
6uhase4a.jpg
pezypaze.jpg
aje7amyv.jpg
bu9ageqa.jpg

swinky

Reaction score
Beautiful wheels man. Id love to trade my 20x12 pacers for them but I dont have the extra cash you would need.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

JrStroker

Reaction score
They're not perfectly polished is all

The waterspots are from where i rinsed the wax off with water
I see, gosh they are beautiful.
Beautiful wheels man. Id love to trade my 20x12 pacers for them but I dont have the extra cash you would need.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I'm in the same boat. I'd love to trade him my 20x12 mavericks. But I doubt he wants street tires. Ha

mmcalea

Reaction score
I've had both setups lol. I ran a few sets of mavericks with proxes and a set of gear big blocks with proxes lol. She's been all different angles. I had the oppertunty to get a free 6" kit for my leveled setup so that's what has me on the fence but at the same time I love how this thing looks right now and don't know if I wanna get rid of them. Such a rare setup 😫

Stroked777

Reaction score
Would you be interested in a trade? 18x10 (10 if I remember right) XD series Diesels w/ 35x13.5r18 nitto terra grapplers?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 146

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
:drool:

I wish I could afford these…I LOVE the Cheyennes. 18x12s on 33s would look perfect on my truck IMO.

I need to start selling drugs or something…

white07psd

Reaction score
Check, card, iswipe, paypal, iou? Cash is good.. Welds are so old school and out of date. He should take my offer...

Latest posts

Members online