1992-2009 F-series Super Bright CREE LED Reverse Bulbs

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All orders for these have shipped! Stock is low and they may go on back order with in the coming week!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
These are out of stock until more arrive in. When they are available they will be shipped as first ordered to last while in back order.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Shipments for back orders on these bulbs should begin Monday/Tuesday and will ship in the order received.

RBernardi

Reaction score
I've been experiencing one of my reverse lights only lighting to a 1/4 or the other. Just before I installed them I lit the old bulbs up so I could compare after install. Old bulbs worked, installed yours and the passenger side wouldn't come on. I gently wiggled it and got it to work fine for a little while. Now that same one is only coming on maybe a 1/4 bright as the drivers side. I've checked the sockets for dirt and corrosion, and the wires behind it. Everything checked out so installed the old bulbs and have been running them.

Have you guys had any problems like this?
Not a great pic but you kind of can tell. I can reinstall and a pic of both sides at once.
F50C8730-0466-4DC6-8F41-EE7E5E11B7AB_zpsaillyybh.jpg

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I've been experiencing one of my reverse lights only lighting to a 1/4 or the other. Just before I installed them I lit the old bulbs up so I could compare after install. Old bulbs worked, installed yours and the passenger side wouldn't come on. I gently wiggled it and got it to work fine for a little while. Now that same one is only coming on maybe a 1/4 bright as the drivers side. I've checked the sockets for dirt and corrosion, and the wires behind it. Everything checked out so installed the old bulbs and have been running them.

Have you guys had any problems like this?
Not a great pic but you kind of can tell. I can reinstall and a pic of both sides at once.

If its a recent order, contact customer service right away as it could be damage in shipment and they would need your order information to help you with that:
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online