1992-2009 F-series Super Bright CREE LED Reverse Bulbs

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All orders prepared and shipped, but due to Veteran's day pick up will be tomorrow AM.

Thank you to all our forum veterans here!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Due to the number of orders, some weekend bulb orders may not be able to ship until Tuesday! There is plenty of stock to fill orders, just a lot of orders for shipping to get through!

Peroni

Reaction score
How long are these supposed to last? My set are about 1 1/2yrs old and just had one go out. Contemplating getting another set but hope this isn't indicative of their life span.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
How long are these supposed to last? My set are about 1 1/2yrs old and just had one go out. Contemplating getting another set but hope this isn't indicative of their life span.

These bulbs are a newer version that are produced domestically, with built-in temperature compensation, to preserve lifespan as long as possible and can be left on indefinitely without damaging themselves through operation heat. They should last a good long while, up to the lifespan of the LEDs themselves!

BK39

Reaction score
Do you guys carry CREE LED reverse bulbs for the 2013 F250s?

I have some CREE bulbs in my excursion and I love how bright they are.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Most orders for these did ship today. With a backlog of orders due to the season, shipping is processing shipments in the order received!

Latest posts

Members online