• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1995 F-350 Crew Cab long bed- 675 takes it home

Mad Max

Reaction score
in, out and all around the matrix you live in
i have a 1995 f-350 xlt 2wd crew cab longbed pickup im selling, needs some work, does NOT have the 7.3l motor in it, or front seat. would be a great project for someone who wanted a dedicated drag or hauling truck, just dont have the time or money right now to do what i want to with it. automatic transmission shifted firm last time i drove it, need it gone, 675 takes it home with title in hand.

i also have a obs dually bed and obs drw axle i will throw in for an extra 525 bucks, bed is dent/ ding free, and fenders are in very good shape, alxe has 180k mile on it

please text/ call 979-943-1379 and ask for AJ/ Joe (me) for pics, will try to get them uploaded her in the next day or so for those of you that wanna wait

Mad Max

Reaction score
ELVerdeChupracabra009.jpg

ELVerdeChupracabra008.jpg

pics from a while back

Last edited:

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Dang, this would be the perfect candidate for my Cummins swap. Lowered, 2wd dually with a Cummins. Anybody know what the transportation of this truck from Texas to California would cost?

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

Mad Max

Reaction score
Dang, this would be the perfect candidate for my Cummins swap. Lowered, 2wd dually with a Cummins. Anybody know what the transportation of this truck from Texas to California would cost?

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

talk to paul at complete performance, iirc he knows a company called 'bama auto movers, its not too expensive iirc

Mad Max

Reaction score
ok new deal, in addition to throwing in the dually bed and axle i will also throw in a almost complete 95 excab 2wd dually, engine and trans are gone, its in pieces, but it basicially complete, will throw it in with EL Verde Chupracabra, bed and axle for 1450 for all. have a title for it too.

Latest posts

Members online