• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1996 Ford F350 4x4

ACFarmer

Reaction score
I'm selling a 1996 Ford F-350. Single cab dually. 5 speed 4x4. Trans shifts good, transfer case just rebuilt and new rear drive shaft. Dual fuel tanks with no leaks. Aluminum flat bed. New rear spring shackles, new glow plugs, just changed oil and fuel filter. Front fenders have rust but the cab is solid. Interior needs cleaned up. It was a farm truck and that's what I use it for as well. Tires all 60% and better. Could use a few front u-joints and some other odds and ends but I use the truck everyday.
Has gooseneck ball in the bed. All new L.E.D lights in the bed as well. Has 226,000 miles. Asking 5750 for the truck. I will also take 5,000 for the truck without the bed on it. Will only trade for 2nd gen dodge 4x4 diesel. Been a good truck, only reason to sell is I bought a newer one ton truck. Cant get the computer to upload any more pictures, but I can text pics.

ACFarmer

Reaction score
96ford_zps1e12e415.jpg

Latest posts

Members online