20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Can you pm me a quote number for the following. I'm thinking about updating my interior in my 08 crew cab truck. I would like to price out all black platinum seats out of a newer platinum superduty for the front and rear including all the seat frames, Leather, pieces etc. Everything to put them together and bolt them straight in. The front is captain and the rear Is a bench and 2/3 of it will fold up. Thanks

not sure why this wasn't addressed but just the leather interior itself is going to cost you $3700 not counting the coushins or the frames and shipping.

michaelite

Reaction score
Dam, I can't believe I have overlooked this section. Will be checking you out next time I need something.

blk99

Reaction score
Price on a Tan leather wrapped steering wheel with cruise for a early 99 F350, please.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Pricing out all new body mounts. 2008 F250 crew cab.

heres the quote for ya, the part #s ending in "54" are the upper mount, I also included the bolts incase you wanted to replace otherwise through some new lock tight on them and use the old ones.

Attachments

• Q341498.pdf
    65.1 KB · Views: 58

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Price on a Tan leather wrapped steering wheel with cruise for a early 99 F350, please.

the steering wheel is obsolete from ford, and I searched other dealers and no one has stock left. heres the part number maybe something can turn up on a web search f81z-3600-baa