20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
The tonneau cover wouldn't happen to be 40% off would it? LOL!
2015 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY PLATINUM TONNEAU COVER | FORD OEM PART NUMBER V9C3Z-99501A42-CA

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
The tonneau cover wouldn't happen to be 40% off would it? LOL!
2015 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY PLATINUM TONNEAU COVER | FORD OEM PART NUMBER V9C3Z-99501A42-CA

yeah we could offer a deal on the part but due to the size the shipping would be a bit. that should be the soft folding one and would be $277.19 but shipping would be in the ball park of about $55-$60 due to the size.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
And also. Factory 7.3 oil fill cap.

I wouldn't mind having the extended one that came on super dutys. Price on both?
Thanks.

JRLott

Reaction score
Then buy it off the website, or find it cheaper elsewhere. Quoted is still over $100 cheaper.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
And also. Factory 7.3 oil fill cap.

I wouldn't mind having the extended one that came on super dutys. Price on both?
Thanks.

ps pump list $250.08 sell $172.56 w/exchange (core $60)
oil fill cap list $11.52 sell $6.91
for the extended one the tube list $6.90 sell $4.14 and oring list $2.77 sell $1.67
q#441323

MrMxaxs

Reaction score
just go to our site http://www.sunrisefordfontana.com/order-parts/ and search the cooler 3c3z-6a642.ca. it wont let me copy the link and paste it for you sorry.
I found it on there. What's the difference between the part that you gave me the number for and the one that I found while searching for it on your website?I'm just curious because of the price difference and when I put the part number in that you gave me it said we cannot verify this part will fit your vehicle. Sorry for all the questions but I appreciate the feedback and help!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I found it on there. What's the difference between the part that you gave me the number for and the one that I found while searching for it on your website?I'm just curious because of the price difference and when I put the part number in that you gave me it said we cannot verify this part will fit your vehicle. Sorry for all the questions but I appreciate the feedback and help!

im not sure what the part number was for the one you came across, so im not to sure bud. but I can tell you that cooler number I gave you is the correct 6.0 oil cooler.

MrMxaxs

Reaction score
im not sure what the part number was for the one you came across, so im not to sure bud. but I can tell you that cooler number I gave you is the correct 6.0 oil cooler.
That's fine I was just curious lol. I couldn't find the part number for the one I found on there either lol. Anyway I appreciate. I should be placing my order in the next few hours.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
That's fine I was just curious lol. I couldn't find the part number for the one I found on there either lol. Anyway I appreciate. I should be placing my order in the next few hours.

not a problem bud, thank you for the order.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
ps pump list $250.08 sell $172.56 w/exchange (core $60)

oil fill cap list $11.52 sell $6.91

for the extended one the tube list $6.90 sell $4.14 and oring list $2.77 sell $1.67

q#441323

Awesome thank you. I know I'll want the oil fill parts.
Not sure yet on the power steering pump.
I'll find out about the pump before I order the other little parts.
Question about the pump. Is that with or without the pulley?
Also,
Would we have to send in the core back to you? Or any ford dealership?
Thanks.

Last edited:

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Awesome thank you. I know I'll want the oil fill parts.
Not sure yet on the power steering pump.
I'll find out about the pump before I order the other little parts.
Question about the pump. Is that with or without the pulley?
Also,
Would we have to send in the core back to you? Or any ford dealership?
Thanks.

pump is with pulley, and the core will have to come back to us for the refund.

Latest posts

Members online