20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

DaCajun

Reaction score
no worries, I kinda figured that since you said auto trans
tube list $18.82 sell $13.55
oring list $2.58 sell $1.55
q#477695

Ok that works for me... Do ya'll have this in stock or will it have to ordered?

I'll paypal you the total amount of both parts and include the quote # so you'll have that to reference to. Is that the prefered way or is there better way?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Ok that works for me... Do ya'll have this in stock or will it have to ordered?

I'll paypal you the total amount of both parts and include the quote # so you'll have that to reference to. Is that the prefered way or is there better way?

got the monies thank you, the tube I have in stock and should have the oring if not ill have it here tomorrow to ship out Monday.

DaCajun

Reaction score
got the monies thank you, the tube I have in stock and should have the oring if not ill have it here tomorrow to ship out Monday.

Ok, and thanks again!!! And if it's not too much trouble will you please PM me the tracking #. I'd like to be able to track it so I'll know when to expect it. Can't move this damn truck till that comes in..... Thanks again and I wish everyone up there a Happy and Safe Easter Weekend!!!! :ford:

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Ok, and thanks again!!! And if it's not too much trouble will you please PM me the tracking #. I'd like to be able to track it so I'll know when to expect it. Can't move this damn truck till that comes in..... Thanks again and I wish everyone up there a Happy and Safe Easter Weekend!!!! :ford:

will do, happy easter to you as well. thank s

MorganM

Reaction score
battery hold down wedge list $5.31 sell $3.83
hold down bolt list $7.13 sell $4.27
battery heat shield list $39.22 sell $28.24
fuse box cover list $48.80 sell $35.14
battery cable (positive and negative) list $257.32 sell $154.39
q#476383

If you'll invoice morgansvt(at)yahoo, I'll send payment. Thanks as always for being so easy to work with.

Latest posts

Members online