2003 and 2005 driver side head light wire colors

AKHILF

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the color of the wires for a 2005-07 driver sides socket are? I know its a 3 wire socket and there are a wire on each side and one on top. Just wondering what wires the ground and what ones the hot wire. I think there should be a low beam hot and high beam. I cant find the scamatics for it though. I have the 03 wires but I have 05 head lights and I'm going to hard wire my 03 wiring to the 05 relay. I already have done it once but I forgot whats what. I could use a test light on my 03 wires but I cant do that one the hid relay harness and do not want to hook it up wrong. If you can maybe look at your truck and say( just and expample) if your looking at the socket the top wires green with black tracer and if your looking right at the socket from the front of the truck the left wires is black with blue tracer and the right wire is blue with a black tracer. If you could take a picture that would be even better. Thanks guys I could really use this for tonight.

AKHILF

Reaction score
I found out pin 1 is low beam pin 2 is ground and pin 3 is high beam. Now what location is pin 1 and what pin 2 and what pin 3? I dont have a stock h13 socket to look at. Thanks for the help

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
From what i can gather from Mitchell on demand,

03 F-350 lights w/o DRL

Drivers:
Lows- DK Blue/White or DK Blue/Orange
Highs- Lt grn/black
GRD- Black

Passenger:
Lows- Dk Grn/Orange
Highs-Lt Grn/Black
GRD- Black