• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 Excursion Limited

vrog

Reaction score
2003 Ford Excursion Limited
6.0 Powerstroke Diesel
Tan Interior
4x4
66,323 miles

$35,000

This is the one you have been waiting for. I looked at several of these excursions only to find out they were all abused, rusted or rotted out. Wasted many a weekend driving 2 and 3 hours away for nothing. I bought this off the original owner in May of this year. As you will see in the pictures the truck was very clean and well taken care of.

Keep in mind it is 13 years old so there are a few rock chips on the bumper and minor wear on the drivers seat and such. The bottom of the truck looks brand new. Not a spec of rust to be found. The only thing I could find wrong with it is the passenger rear quarter and 2 doors have been painted. Nothing structural or major at all. I brought it to his attention and he told me it had in fact been painted. It had been keyed. I would say its probably an 8 on a 1-10 repair. Black is tough to paint. However, I can almost guarantee that I’m pickier than most of you. What sold me on this truck was really the under carriage. So I was willing to look past the minor paint work. I like to be realistic about conditions of vehicles when I sell so I don’t waste anyones time, including myself. But having said that, Im willing to bet this is the needle in the haystack that you have been looking for.

I wanted one of these for a while and it had to be solid black. I knew exactly what I wanted it to look like. A small lift, nice wheels and tires, blacked out with an aggressive look but not over the top. Just a nice clean and classy build. The truck rides smooth and cruises down the highway at 75mph nice and straight. Listed below is the parts list of all I have done to it. All work has been professionally installed by MASS Diesel.

New Batteries
New Brakes
Oil Change with Rev Ex Additive
SCT Tuner currently on Tow Mode
EDGE CTS Monitor with pyrometer
Egr ******
MBRP 4” exhaust
MBRP 5” Tip
SOTA Novakane 22x10.5 wheels
Nitto Terra Grappler G2 Tires 35x12.50x22
Precision Metal Fab 4.5” Lift Kit
Front:
PMF Drop Shackle
New Xcode leaf Springs
Fox 2.0 with resi
PMF Dual Steering Stabilizer with Fox Shocks
Rear:
Fox 2.0 shocks in rear
PMF Conversion Retro Fit which allows you to run 2011+ rear leaf springs
New Brake Lines
Harley Davidson Style Head Lights
Sinister Diesel Grille

3D805B4A-E994-4225-B0B7-495B308AE6E3_zpslaffor95.jpg

Last edited:

psduser1

Reaction score
At the price for a 13 year old SUV
That you can't buy new anymore, lol.
Did you miss the one a few weeks ago listed at $52k on here. No one had anything to say about that. Just sayin
I think he actually came down into the lower 40s, but no idea on actual sale price.
Once again, the only other option nowadays is a full size van-for passengers-or a Chevy gas job i.e. Tahoe, or escalade.
Limited market, limited truck, and the mileage is right.:walkin:
OP, nice ride! Glws :ford:

04cr450

Reaction score
To the op.. great deal and worth it. Excursion sold local to me for 40k and was stock- great condition. The excursion market is big is seems in my area, low supply High demand and minimal to saturate the demand hence why you ca ask a high amount for them.

vrog

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I feel the truck is priced right. It is really nice. eBay auction ends tonight and I got a lot of activity. Truck is very clean and tastefully done. Excursions with double the miles and all rusted are selling for high 20's

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Did you miss the one a few weeks ago listed at $52k on here. No one had anything to say about that. Just sayin
That one had 40,000 fewer miles and a full build (rods, pistons, block fill, ect) on the 7.3 and well as a built trans.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.