• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 F350 6.0 dually for sale.

Marty

Reaction score
00F0F_5dvR563Swe9_600x450.jpg

00n0n_1GfaEqBN4FN_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_3wFFxbREke5_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_7FRK0mFOmZz_600x450.jpg

2003 F350 6.0L Dually crew cab Power Stroke for sale. 21x,xxx. I drive the truck all of the time so the miles are going to change. Clean & Clear title in hand.It has an EGR delete, new MOTORCRAFT oil cooler, reman FORD turbo with brand new VGT sensor, 5 new motorcraft injectors (covered under a 3 year ford power train warranty), motorcraft ball joints & wheel bearings, it has wheel adapters to run F550 brakes wheels and tires. It has a new Safelite windshield with a lifetime warranty. The truck has to run 19.5" or larger rims to accommodate the much larger brakes. It has 6 brand new boto 19.5" tires freshly balanced from EL's tire in Delaware. Engine oil changed every 3k miles since I bought truck with mobile one 5w40 synthetic or Delo 5w40 Synthetic and I only use motorcraft oil filters. Fuel filters just done, motorcraft as well. Transmission serviced last week with new motorcraft filter and motorcraft fluid. Brand new rear motorcraft brakes, calipers, rotors, E-brake, inner seals etc. It has new Deka batteries and starter from Tri-State Battery. Truck is tinted and an XLT with adjustable pedals being only "special" feature inside truck. Power windows, mirrors, steering, etc.... has 5th wheel rails and brake controller. With in bed hook up for 7pin. It also has new performance sway bar end link bushings including the axle bushings. This is a rust free truck. It has a new 4" cat back exhaust with muffler, this is how I got it through inspection. The truck is very quiet inside. It also has a new 48v FICM from Innovative Diesel which still carries about a 6 month warranty. There is no tune on the truck so the check engine light is on because the EGR is deleted. Which is harmless, but is annoying.I can deliver the truck for $1.00/Mile + tolls.The bad...Front end steering linkages are worn and could use replacing. Also will be fixed if it doesn't sell soon.The inside of the bed is beat up. The rest of the truck is not perfect but not bad for an 03.I use this truck and have several others. I do not need to sell but won't need this truck soon as my new truck will be here in a few weeks. Call only Four Four Three 553.9234. Asking 14k obo.Key Terms:powerstroke diesel power stroke 6.0L 6.0 Dually Duallie DRW F350 F450 F-350 F-450 F-Series 5r110 Dana 80 Dana 60 Dana60 Dana80 Four Wheel Drive 4wd

Latest posts

Members online