• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 zzr1200

WYO7.3

Reaction score
Hey guys the time has come I have to sell my bike. It has lots of upgrades including paint matched Givi saddle bags and trunk, Delkevic exhaust with silencer baffles, RSC steering stabilizer, fork brace, fender delete, zero gravity double bubble windscreen tinted, tinted turns on the fairing, also has bar risers, and weighted bar ends with the throttle lock, Corbin gunfighter and a lady (I don't have backrest because of the Givi mount that incorporates the passenger hand holds and the trunk has the passenger back rest). I'm sure there is some stuff I'm missing. I'm located in Lander Wyoming, the zip code is 82520 but work in Cheyenne, Colorado, and Nebraska often. The bike runs awesome. I believe it has around 22k on it I'm the second owner, and have all the original paperwork from the original dealership. I'm asking $3750 but am negotiable. The bike has been winterized, washed and waxed, and is under a cover in the garage on the battery tender. I have been starting it once a week and only run premium fuel without ethanol. Please message me on here or call/text my cell 3073497727.
ybamebug.jpg
e2uhupuv.jpg
e9u5uvup.jpg
e2aju5ag.jpg

WYO7.3

Reaction score
Yeah it's got lots of power and it's crazy for being a sport bike it's very comfortable. I can ride from fill up to fill without having to stop and walk the ride off.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.