• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2004 Ford CCLB F-350

ACFarmer

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Ford F-350 4 door long bed truck for sale. I bought it as a cummins swap truck and I just realize I'm never going to get to it. It has 259,xxx miles on it if I remember correctly. I have already sold the 6.0 engine out of it. The truck has the zf6 manual trans in it that shifts good. No bed on the truck. Has a turn over gooseneck ball. Interior is fairly decent but could use a good cleaning. Truck drove great before I pulled the engine. NO RUST on the truck, only real problem with the body is a dent on the front passenger door that my body guy said could be fixed fairly easy. Just trying to get back out of the truck what I have invested in it. Asking 5,700 for it as it sits. Hard to find 6 speed truck that would be great for a cummins swap or throw a 6.0 back in it and be ready to roll. Only trades I would be interested in is a 4 door OBS 4x4 Ford.

60Ford.jpg

60Ford2.jpg

60Ford3.jpg

60Ford4.jpg

I also have lighted tow mirrors off of an 06 style truck for it.

ACFarmer

Reaction score
Dont want to part it out quite yet but if it doesnt sell here shortly it will be getting parted out. 5,200 obo!

ACFarmer

Reaction score
Is everything complete and intact to drop a fresh motor in it? Wiring and all?

Yes I believe a guy should be able to drop a 6.0 down in it and have a running and driving truck. The actual engine harness might have stayed with the engine. I'd have to double check but a complete engine with all accessories would put it on the road.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Yes I believe a guy should be able to drop a 6.0 down in it and have a running and driving truck. The actual engine harness might have stayed with the engine. I'd have to double check but a complete engine with all accessories would put it on the road.

Next time your around the truck could you check and see If the engine harness is with the truck?

ACFarmer

Reaction score
I'll take a look tomorrow, but I'm thinking the actual engine harness stayed with the engine and it ends at the plug on the truck. But I'll check for sure. If its not on there, I'll work with you on it.

ACFarmer

Reaction score
Entire engine went. Still has the a/c lines but compressor is gone along with power steering pump and fan. It would take a complete engine dropped in and it would run. There is a harness laying in the back seat but I'm not super familiar with 6.0's so I dont know for sure if its it or not? Any way I can tell?

Latest posts

Members online