• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F-250 Harley Edition CCSB - 54k miles

sootie

Reaction score
sry I forgot giving head rubbies about what a good deal it is and asking if it sold are much more valuable post

and my point was holding out or relisting over a grand seems like a waste considering its been for sale for 60 days (at least on here)

to each there own

i guess you are forgetting that i am not bent about his for sale ad?

Leave each to there own then...

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
sry I forgot giving head rubbies about what a good deal it is and asking if it sold are much more valuable post

and my point was holding out or relisting over a grand seems like a waste considering its been for sale for 60 days (at least on here)

to each there own

Someone will eventually come along and snatch it up I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMart

Reaction score
considering its been for sale for 60 days (at least on here)

to each there own

It took 9 months to sell my shorty. Just had to wait for the right person to come along. When you aren't in a hurry/need to sell, that is an option.

HD-tech-NH

Reaction score
Is it back on ebay? If so could you post a link? I'm local NH and understand the value of a truck like this in our region. Also I'm the shop foreman at a Harley Davidson dealership. I'm interested.

Rob D

Reaction score
Is it back on ebay? If so could you post a link? I'm local NH and understand the value of a truck like this in our region. Also I'm the shop foreman at a Harley Davidson dealership. I'm interested.

It is not back up in ebay. I plan on listing it again after the holidays. Couldn't make a deal work with the previous high bidder. Thanks for your appreciation of the truck being from the area man - guys out of the rust free zone don't get it. :thumbup:

Feel free to PM me and I will give you my cell if your interested bud.

Last edited:

Rob D

Reaction score
Guys - buyer fell through from the last posting. Was giving him a couple weeks to try and work out his financing, and I figured relisting during Xmas/New Year break would not be a good idea anyway with how busy everyone gets and the amount of folks that go on vacation.

Truck is back on eBay now. Would really like her to move so I can get my garage spot back! A little more motivated than I have been in the past with the replacement 7.3 I bought sitting in the driveway.

Thanks to all for the interest to date, help and support spreading the word.

Hope everyone had great holidays. Happy New Year. :fordoval:

Rob

Last edited:

Rob D

Reaction score
:rockon:Took deposit on the truck tonight fellas. Thanks to all those who supported the sale. I am very happy with the outcome!

HD F250

Reaction score
Damn, I missed it. That was a fair price for a truck in that condition. Someone got a nice truck! If it falls trough let me know, the wife has been wanting her own Harley truck.

Latest posts

Members online