• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F250 RCSB, 2wd, stock engine, need to sell

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Have only had the truck 1 year, worked on it in January 2015 and had it professionally painted in Febuary 2015. Has 222k miles on 6.0 diesel, have had no issues with engine, has recent motorcraft oil change and fuel filters change. It has very small oil leak, will leave quarter size spot under rear main seal if you leave it sitting for 1-2 days, from what I've read is likely something other than rear main leaking. Starts very quick and easy. Only engine mods are egr ******, aftermarket muffler, cat ******, and street tune from ********** diesel (on SCT X2). Also changed rear diff fluid and put in Lucas oil with 2008 oem aluminum rear diff cover.

Bought this truck with intention to shorten it. The frame shortening is very nicely done (no, did not do it myself) and can send pictures of that to anyone interested. Lowered with DJM parts, the dream beams in front and hangers and shackles in rear. Has new moog ball joints, new Wagner brakes front and rear. When front end was aligned, the caster/camber was off just a hair more than the guy wanted, so paid about $180 for alignment due to needing aftermarket bushings. Frame was not very rusty, but used Eastwood rust encapsulator and painted as much of frame as possible. Whole underside of bed and cab sprayed with 3m undercoating which looks good and reduces noise in cab. Both the truck and the bed were oem white, when painted I went back with oem white also. Bought the bed in very south part of Arkansas in December 2014, it is 2009 bed and tailgate. Taillights are oem from 2013 truck. Headlights and grille are eBay aftermarket but seem fine in quality. Wheels are from 2012 platinum, tires are 275 55 20 Pirelli, have a whole second matching nice used set of Pirelli to go with them. Bumpers are plastidipped they are chrome underneath. Tow mirrors are oem 05-07. Seats are brand new 2011+ take outs. They have 500-1000 miles on them no wear at all. Has a like new extang solid fold bed cover ($800 new) and a nice condition plastic ford bed liner. Windows just tinted 20% fronts, 5% rear glass. Has newer ford radio with 6 cd changer and I added PAC aux ( iPod/phone )adapter.

Truck has had a lot of money spent on it, many new parts. I knew when I got it painted I would never get my money back, but it does look good. Paint looks exactly like it did right after it was painted, still like new paint, the reason for running boards and mud flaps is to ensure no rock chips. Only reason for selling is I don't use it for daily driver and I will not have a way to keep it stored inside in the future. Asking $10,000 willing to take less if I keep the easily removed stuff... Take off $500 if I keep wheels (I have the original 17" wheels and tires still), take off $600 if I keep new seats (have original bench seat), take off $450 if I keep the bed cover. 573 473 8431

1BD9D7

Reaction score
It could get 24 mpg before it had custom tune, now I can only get 20 mpg.
EAC0A4DD-FB8E-4D61-804C-DDD57A662A53_zpsdhjvjgp9.jpg

FC560466-7279-4E98-8FF8-B3DBA882A0E5_zpsc6md7hqe.jpg

9F74F5CD-229D-424D-B9AC-6A0EB4E4F708_zps2nu8hqwp.jpg

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Has hid headlights. Interior is in nice condition, not perfect. I planned to eventually change it up and have full black interior and add black carpet and headliner. The truck is an XL with no factory power windows/locks and rubber floor.
image.jpg1_zps5hureaoq.jpg

500513CB-A06D-4DD0-9CB7-64BACABB0C5B_zps0ub2nupx.jpg

jaybuller

Reaction score
I used to live in kahoka... I live in Maine now! Too bad looks like a nice ride! Just for talking sake and hope is the title clean and clear or is it salvage or anything?

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Yes it has a clean title. Also it is auto trans, 3.73 limited slip rear.

jaybuller

Reaction score
If I do end up wanting this it would be a flight in. Any chance the sheet metal under is completely clean and rust free ( inner rockers, inner cab corner? Bed crossmembers?

1BD9D7

Reaction score
There are not any rust issues, I would not have bothered having it painted if it were rusty anywhere. The bottom seams of both doors were not perfect but I roughed them up and put rust preventative stuff over the top, I have seen badly rusted 1999+ doors and mine were nothing like that. It would be a little crazy to plan on driving back to Maine, don't know of anything that would be a problem, but still that's a long ways...

Latest posts

Members online