• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 Blue F350 SCSB

Rhino_HD

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 2008 Ford F-350 Turbo Diesel 4x4 Superduty with only 64k miles.

This is a one of a kind truck with no expense spared.

Stock Features:

6.4 liter turbo diesel, dual alternators, Fx4 offroad package, full power options including driver and passenger seats, carbon fiber trim accents, rear park assist, push button 4wd, 3rd door opens on both sides, premium sound with factory subwoofer, heavy duty tow package, power folding mirrors, so much more.

Custom Features:

Exterior

6" Rough Country 4 link suspension lift with custom top gun steele lift blocks, nitro shocks, dual steering stabalizers, 35/12.5/20 Cooper muds mounted on 20x12 custom Gear wheels with -44 offset, Recon LED side markers, cab lights, 3rd brake light and tail lights, dual flood/spotlight double row LED light bar, Dual LED cubes custom mounted into back bumper, custom painted head lights, custom painted front and rear bumpers, HID foglights, deep tinted windows, B&W hitch and spray in bedliner.

Performance and Interior:
All mods and performance upgrades were completed with the cab off.

All of the work was done at Hallers repair In Cheyenne Wyoming. HS Mini max offroad tuner with Mcc by Mike at Hallers, Dyno tuned. Street Diesel Wastegate kit with 4" down pipe also tuned by Mike. 4" flo pro straight pipe exhaust. S&B intake with two filters. 72mm RCD atmospheric turbo with billet wicked wheel. Fass fuel system/ sparefilters with 1/2" lines. Custom traction bars. Head studed, flo pro egr delete with intake manifold. High idle switch integrated into AUX port. Truck has been dynoed at almost 700 HP with 45 boost.

Pioneer touch screen dvd/mp3 stereo with sirius radio, bluetooth, iphone and android conections. Wilson Electronics integrated cellular signal booster.

I'm sure I have forgotten a few things. I have spent over 22k in the last few months building this superduty.

Rhino_HD

Reaction score
I took the lift kit off, reduced price to $34,000 Obo cash talks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 270

Latest posts

Members online