• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F-350 Southern Truck located in central pa

TyCorr

Reaction score
To put it in perspective 7 years ago a comparable truck would have been a 7.3. A 2000 to be exact. They were fetching 20 grand for low mileage, loaded trucks. The resale was and still is high on them. This truck is a 20 grand truck. Maybe. A few more miles and 15k.

dustinz85

Reaction score
Just posting for a buddy. Still blue books for 21. He is neg on the price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Just posting for a buddy. Still blue books for 21. He is neg on the price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I hate saying anything but some people throw numbers up and then cant figure out why things dont sell.

Its a nice truck though! No bashing.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
To put it in perspective 7 years ago a comparable truck would have been a 7.3. A 2000 to be exact. They were fetching 20 grand for low mileage, loaded trucks. The resale was and still is high on them. This truck is a 20 grand truck. Maybe. A few more miles and 15k.

Yeah I agree, i like the truck and am intrested in it, just not at his asking price, if I could get him between that 15-20k mark id look into flying out and driving it back

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, i like the truck and am intrested in it, just not at his asking price, if I could get him between that 15-20k mark id look into flying out and driving it back

My buddy picked up a 09 with 128k and its perfect! Lariat but not the cheesy lariat sewts from that era. Its on par with the stuff in the 12+ trucks. He paid 19k. Private. It needs NOTHING. Theres some weiner face selling an 08 that is just a lariat with grey interior. The truck is tan. Needless to say not a common combo. So the guy says its rare. He wants 24k for it and theres a fakkin dent in the hood, rust starting in the hem on the bottom inside of the gate. Never been washed or cleaned. I laughed at him. I looked because I wanted a tan truck but hoped it would have that black/tan interior and I was going to do all tan and black on the outside. But not for that turd.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
My buddy picked up a 09 with 128k and its perfect! Lariat but not the cheesy lariat sewts from that era. Its on par with the stuff in the 12+ trucks. He paid 19k. Private. It needs NOTHING. Theres some weiner face selling an 08 that is just a lariat with grey interior. The truck is tan. Needless to say not a common combo. So the guy says its rare. He wants 24k for it and theres a fakkin dent in the hood, rust starting in the hem on the bottom inside of the gate. Never been washed or cleaned. I laughed at him. I looked because I wanted a tan truck but hoped it would have that black/tan interior and I was going to do all tan and black on the outside. But not for that turd.

find me that dealagain and ill give you a finders fee lol

one2nine

Reaction score
Hmmm if the price was dropped considerably for the mileage I may consider buying it and getting back into the 6.4 game.

Latest posts

Members online