• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 f250 4x4 offroad ecsb 6.4

old96stroker

Reaction score
Saw this truck on my way to the lumberyard today, 126,000 miles with intake, dpf delete and H&S tuner of some sort inside, xlt with a leveling kit and looks like 33's and chrome xd wheels, guy is asking 23,000 for it. Phone number is 816-365-0983, I. Think he said he is the original owner, truck looks really clean, just thought I would put it on here. Sorry took a picture but can't get it to load, truck is white.

old96stroker

Reaction score
Truck has 35/12.50/20s nitto mud grapplers, the tuner is a H&S xrt pro and no gooseneck ball in it, one little ding in the tailgate,tires look to have quite a bit of treadwear left too, I normally wouldn't post something on here for someone I don't know but the guy was pretty talkative and the truck looks really clean, wish I had 23,000 laying around it would be in my driveway pronto!

6.0stroker

Reaction score
im in the process of buying a new truck, i wish that truck was around where i live

Latest posts

Members online