• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F350 King Ranch - 1040hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Just post the price, it will save you some trouble (and comply with the classified rules). :D I'm curious as well!!

MYounginer

Reaction score
If a moderator feels like I'm not conducting myself appropriately as the seller of the truck I will certainly post a "price". I'd rather just communicate with people who are serious buyers and they probably don't care if they have to get in touch with me for the price.

Strokin7

Reaction score
Would you be interested in trading for mint condition 2010 2SS fully loaded 6.2 LS3 hurst short throw shifter, axle back exhaust, K&N cold air intake. Only 27,000 miles

Spatel23

Reaction score
Ill trade ya a super duper ultimate duper scooper 7.3 if you wanna return it to its former owner?

LOL

GLWS bud

MYounginer

Reaction score
Ill trade ya a super duper ultimate duper scooper 7.3 if you wanna return it to its former owner?

LOL

GLWS bud

Haha absolutely, but thanks thanks Shone I appreciate it. I might be keeping it, the car I wanted sold yesterday. We'll see.

MYounginer

Reaction score
Bump, had a guy back out. But please only offer if you have funds ready to hand a check over.

morepower02

Reaction score
How much are you looking to get for it? Since you bought it on here a month ago and won't post a price it must be more than you paid??

Last edited:

Crack85

Reaction score
If u gots the money to buy it, he need not post price.....pretty sure he isn't giving it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.