• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2010 F350 CC Lariat 6.4L Modded

Silver2010

Reaction score
Guys and Gals,

Selling my Lifted Spartan Tuned 2010 F350 Lariat. I am in a hurry because it is going to get traded in in a few days. Dealer offered my $41k but would like to $48k OBO.

Details:

2010 F350 CC Lariat SB
Nav, Rear Camera and back up Sensors. (every option but rear entertainment)
Power moon roof
Silver Ext with Gray leather interior
Spartan tuned with tunes up to 350, daily driven on 210 tune
Silverline single 6" stack
Volant CAI
Icon Vehicle Dynamics 4.5" Stage 3 Lift Kit
One Up Offroad Traction blocks in rear
One Up Offroad Adjustable Link arms in front
22" KMC wheels
35x12.5 Toyos with 10k miles
Recon Tails, Roof lights, third brake and mirror lenses.

Never raced but dynoed last summer on 275 tune with 514.47 HP and 1052.45 ft-lbs of torque. Lift was purchased from Marty at Truck Toyz last summer and alone cost $5500+.

Sorry I don't have a lot of pics, its been raining here so I will post what I have and add some later.

PM me with questions!

The way it sits now. VERY DIRTY:
photo.jpg

Dyno Day last summer:
DSC00413.jpg

Tuner:
9aff7aa6.jpg

Traction blocks:
ea0598f7.jpg

Right before the 4.5" Lift
5.jpg

Silver2010

Reaction score
22K miles. I am prob gonna take the $41k on trade, I agree, it isn't bad, just thought i would throw it out there.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Id take the OUO traction blocks off without a doubt. They arent going to give you any less money. Buy some blocks to replace them with and stick them in there.

On edit. Id take the front links off as well. Im sure somebody would trade you their stock radius arms plus cash. I know somebody locally that would do it for the right amount.

Last edited:

Silver2010

Reaction score
Almost tempted to take the whole lift out, sure wasn't cheap. I have my stock radius arms but don't have the drop brackets to lower them.

Silver2010

Reaction score
I didn't noticed til taking them off the truck yesterday but 1 led is out on the right tail. I am going to reach out to recon this am and hopefully they will replace it for nothing. If thats the case, $175 plus shipping for the (2) tails and third brake light. If they don't replace it, make me an offer.

Silver2010

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Recon. They won't do anything about it, warranty is 1 year from date of purchase. The LEDs can not be swapped out, would have to buy a whole new passenger tail light assembly. They however will sell just one if you ask nicely!

Anyway, since the one LED is out, I am only asking $100 plus shipping for all (3) pcs. Let me know!

Third brake light - mint
Driver tail - mint
Passeneger tail - (1) LED out of the group of LEDs dead, rest of the LEDs are good!

$100 plus shipping

Latest posts

Members online