• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2010 rs/2ss Camaro low mile 1969 front end

powerstrokesd14

Reaction score
Lincoln Nebraska is home and Houston Texas for sch
This is my fathers car we are trying to sell. I don't know if this will get much attention here but I figured why not!

It has less than 5,200 original miles
Located in Lincoln Nebraska but I live in Houston so it can be arranged to be brought down south. This car has always been garage kept and covered

Cosmetic mods:
-Custom 1969 front clip with fully functioning (automatic) headlight doors
-Harley Davidson halogen headlamps
-hood pins
-1969 Camaro billet turn indicators
-interior and exterior led lights
-hidden led blinkers in mirrors
-custom lowering kit

Performance mods:
-ford 9 inch rear end conversion
-performance driveshaft
-hurst short throw shifter
-cooks stainless performance headers and exhaust
-methanol injection with dial controller
-p1sc pro charger with stage 2 intake

I'm probably forgetting some things but if you are interested shoot me a pm there is a lot of money and time in this thing and should be enjoyed and neither of us have time to drive it anymore so we decided it needed a good home with someone who has the time to drive it like it should be!

ebusudy4.jpg
4a7ebesy.jpg
qusuzasa.jpg
gypuvumu.jpg
e2unanud.jpg

Can get more pictures upon request just let me know what you want to see and I will do my best to get them

Price is $65,000 obo that's not firm but we aren't going to let it go for cheap considering we are already taking a loss on it also will entertain trades for 08 and up trucks with some boot just let me know what you have!

ToMang07

Reaction score
Ok.....I'll be the first to say it...

That's fuggin awesome! Love it with that front end, actually looks like a Camaro, lol!

Anywho.....free bump!

Snake

Reaction score
We were the seller the bid got to $66,500 but my dad was looking for a little more at the time and couldn't get it he also put it in the Kansas City auction too

Hopefully the market is turning and your luck will be better this year. I remembered seeing that car cross the auction block and thought it was a pretty cool build. Good luck!

Latest posts

Members online