2011 6.7 first upgrades

Snoop

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I've been out of the loop for a long while. Kids, family business, you know how it goes.

Got rid of the 6.0 and finally got into a 2011 6.7. It's going back to ford already with the egr flow cel. As soon as it gets back ( so they can just verify everything on the whole truck) I'm doing the first round of upgrades.

I've searched and there are obviously an infinite amount of combos and setups. Biggest question is tuning. Here is the short list of upgrades:

Exhaust
Egr delete (or block off?)
Custom Tuning

Who do suggest and what products for these? I remember the fiasco with H&S. Was anything resolved or developed since then? Looking for some direction as this is my first endeavor in the 6.7 category.

Thanks!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Delete, tuner, intake and exhaust. Everything is readily available and you won't have any issues with what at market now. Let me know if you'd like a package price on everything, I'm running a holiday sale through the end of the year

BOHICA256

Reaction score
H&S Mini Maxx w/ Gearhead tunes. Couldn't be happier with the tunes on just a tuned and deleted truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duckdawg

Reaction score
i have the mini max on my 6.7. and im currently running the spe hot tune. about to switch to gearhead tuning. heard alot of good things about there tuning.

It's gonna feel like your trans is destroyed when you pull the spe tune off lol

Duckdawg

Reaction score
For some reason when you change the spe tune to somthin else it takes my like a week for the tranny to quit slipping, it's happened to me every time I've loaded that tune and changed it.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
For some reason when you change the spe tune to somthin else it takes my like a week for the tranny to quit slipping, it's happened to me every time I've loaded that tune and changed it.

Ahh I gotcha. I hope it's not a trait that these transmissions slip since my transmission is doing that too if I don't keep it on the firm shift file....

Duckdawg

Reaction score
They don't slip, it's just takes awhile for it to learn the new tune after the spe tune I guess, mine always stops after 5 or 6 drive cycles and doing the H&S recommended relearn process doesn't seem to help after the spe tune

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.