2011 6.7 no heat temp gauge stays on cold

Dzchey21

Reaction score
uh... lol is the engine running? LOL is this after a fair amount of driving or what?

dorton14

Reaction score
Just stays in cold drive in to town and back home with no change been like this the last couple of days

Mpoage

Reaction score
These trucks take quite a while to warm up. I've found that just cruising around town and letting it idle in sub 30 degree temps the truck won't ever get past 140 degrees unless your driving on the highway.

Atsah

Reaction score
These trucks take quite a while to warm up. I've found that just cruising around town and letting it idle in sub 30 degree temps the truck won't ever get past 140 degrees unless your driving on the highway.

Must be the same as the 6.2 gasser because mine does the same thing.. The trans temp wont come up to temp either for 25 miles of 55mph driving, it's annoying as he!!..

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Yup, I can leave mine on hi ideal in 29 degree weather for 10 mins or so, drive 15 miles to work, and it will still read cold

dorton14

Reaction score
truck not blowing any heat , it normally had heat with no issues this problem just started.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Need a winter front to block cool air. If you don't go anywhere. I used to never have an issue but something to block the grill would work well if it is easy in easy out.

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
What if the tstat was faulty but after changing it an air pocket was formed?

I assume the heater lines are not hot to the touch?

Latest posts

Members online