• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 Stealth Grey Denali HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Alright guys.

Dad and I no longer are going to keep this thing around as my mother is getting older and doesnt drive it since she took my Jetta. Bought it brand new off the lot in May 2011, drove it to TS and back and deleted it with 2600 miles.

Truck is a 2500HD Denali, Stealth Grey (Teal) and is a hell of a good looking truck.

Has every option available except for cab lights including but not limited to, Headed/AC Seats, Heated steering wheel, 20" Factory Wheels w/ 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson ATZ's with less than 3500 miles on them, H&S Mini Maxx, 4" AFE Mach Force XP Downpipe Back Exhaust w/ Muffler & 6" Tip, EGR Blocked not deleted, AFE PG7 Intake, AMP Steps, Linex Kevlar Series Liner, Weathertech Full Floor Mats front and Rear Full Mat, Moonroof, Navigation, Black, again black, not Tan Interior, Tow Mirrors, and plenty of other things I've forgotten..

Truck will be getting the Icon Stage 2 Leveling kit tomorrow to replace the factory problems, along with a set of Short Gussett OUO Traction Bars to clean up the shifts.

Spent its whole life on the H&S Performance tune, been driven by my 67 year old mother who is a retired nurse now, back and forth to her previous job.

No rust, underside is pretty clean, was driven by her in winters though, so it looks like a 2 year old Illinois truck

Truck will be ready to go by Tuesday, can set up appointments to show it if someone would like to seriously look at it. It is immaculate, as my family takes very good care of everything we own.

Have a Lein with Ally Financing, Title will be released once vehicle is paid off

Not really interested in trades, as this will be replaced by an ATLAS eventually.

49,5000 OBO

Pics on request, Call or text.

Jared

309-369-9004

OBS F350

Reaction score
Kind of off topic but that's a BA mom to drive a truck like that! I can't get my mom to even move my truck.

I wish I could own one of them trucks they are gorgeous. GLWS!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370838634.562648.jpg
That's all I've got handy

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Icon Kit is on the front, OUO's should be finished tonight or tomorrow, depending on this nasty ass storm rolling through..

It'll be ready to go, I know someone wants an extremely clean LML

Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online