• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2012 Ford F-250 perfect condition

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Guys: I am hesitant to put this up becuase i literally just bought this truck and put all this money into it to make it my dream truck,,..... but unfortunately i think i bit off more then i can chew.... I just can't justify having this beauty with a baby and wedding on the way. So if anyone has interest please let me know. I know you can buy a brand new ford for less but obviously you can't do what i have done to it for less. Located in Draper, Utah

Miles are at 1,500

asking $65,000.00

Oxford White, build date 10/2012. Lariat Ultimate package, every option. Black leather interior, moon roof, nav, heated rear glass, sliding rear door. 5th wheel hitch factory.

Aftermarket:
10" fabtech lift, obviously just installed.
PMF rear block and traction bar setup
PMF front steering stabilizer kit
PMF heavy duty track bar
Bilstein 5100 in rear and 5160's in front
AMP power steps
3m clear bra on headlights and on bottom of front doors to keep rocks from chipping paint.
carbon fiber wrapped center cluster
Wrapped paint matched grille surround, and bumpers
Tinted LED tailights, mirror turn signals
S&B intake
4" straight pipe
H&S Mini Max
37x22 Toyo Mud Terrain
22" Fuel Hostage rims

I may be forgetting something.

Please note everything on this truck is brand new just installed.

IMG_1447_zpsa974381d.jpg

IMG_1446_zpsf9ee6967.jpg

IMG_1445_zps50e286e4.jpg

carbon_zpsec95a905.jpg

IMG_1325_zps86433082.jpg

I can get plenty more pics but i mean like i said the truck is basically brand new. I can also upload the window sticker for you guys.

If interested please let me know. but please do not low ball.

Thanks guys

Cole
801-301-9566

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Well i am going to lower it $5,000 down to $60,000

That is a complete deal for this setup. I gotta get this moving. Let me know if interested. thanks.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
wow sorry to hear you getting out of the truck so soon...love the way you set your trucks up...clean...just right. bump to the top for ya GLWS

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Thanks man! I will get something a little cheaper probably soon. Like an 08 or something. I just can't afford this, a wedding and a baby and honestly i would much rahter have a wedding and a baby! :D

CDUBYA

Reaction score
What is your guys opinion... what do you think she is worth?

Thanks

Atsah

Reaction score
By the looks of it and what you have done I don't doudt it's worth close to what your asking.. When your talking that kinda of cash, you have a very limited market IMO..

Jgon08

Reaction score
It's priced right I think for the right buyer. But the right buyer may be very hard to find! I'd love to have it. GLWS

TripleE44

Reaction score
All these guys got it right in my opinion. Hard to find someone who wants that exact thing. And then convince them to pay over what you could buy a new one for. I have been kicking around the idea of a new truck, but I know that I'd rather buy a stock truck so I can be picky with the mods. That's another thing against you. If you're set on leaving the mods on, unless you're gonna give away the mods almost for free it's just gonna take some patience and probably an Ebay listing.

Last edited:

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yeah you're probably right. Guess i will just see what happens. Thanks for the input.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Putting the stock suspension back on then keep the other stuff and put it on an 08 or sell it separate will be your best way of moving everything. GLWS

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.