2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

78f100

Reaction score
I plan to enter. I drove her 1400 miles without a hiccup this weekend up to Rudy's and back.
If I make it in I am gonna win or bring it home in pieces... It would be awesome just to get in.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
It shouldn't take us to make you feel that way in buckle jeans. :poke:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Hey..... all I wear is cargo shorts, and Buckle jeans....
I plan to enter. I drove her 1400 miles without a hiccup this weekend up to Rudy's and back.
If I make it in I am gonna win or bring it home in pieces... It would be awesome just to get in.

You were at Rudy's? I got there late in the sled pull.... Only had about 2 hours there...

78f100

Reaction score
Yeh I was there, as we were leaving my girlfriend said she saw you. I was like are you sure? She said well he had prosthetic legs so pretty sure it was him. We were apparently standing right beside you I just didn't see ya, I was tired...

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Yeh I was there, as we were leaving my girlfriend said she saw you. I was like are you sure? She said well he had prosthetic legs so pretty sure it was him. We were apparently standing right beside you I just didn't see ya, I was tired...

I was sneaking around, with shorts, my stick feet, and a bright red sweatshirt on.... I was hard to see... LOL I will catch you next time bro... What time does your shop open? I might just swing in there in the AM on my way back to NC tomorrow...

78f100

Reaction score
7 I usually take my boy to school about 730ish but am back by 745. Come on by.
Lol sounds like you were sneaking

imelmo

Reaction score
Can you sign up online anywhere? I couldn't find anything.

MINK

Reaction score
I entered mine:puke: Lmao gonna spool a s472 at 5000ft!:wtf: no but I'm excited to see who's going and I'm proud to see ford taking it by the horns:fordoval:

We spooled a s480 just fine last year, even won the fuel mileage....but it wasnt a 6.4 :)

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Is Vision Diesel still planning to enter their triple turbo OBS? It was supposed to be ready for DPC 2013 but they pushed the build back

Haha we definitely can feel the pain of those who wait months/years for their vehicles to be finished at various shops (Mike and Erik).
We are going on 15 months with this project, trying to make sure our paying customers are taken care of ahead of time.

Although it may be done in time... we aren't going to be entering it until the year comes where it has at least a few months of run time before registration. No reason for us to trailer it to Colorado and disappoint everyone by breaking it.
We still have dreams of having it compete....its just a slow process.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score

That's what i'm talking about! I like guys who are willing to lay it all on the line!

Latest posts

Members online