2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

Lysons

Reaction score
I'll be a shop bitch if someones flies me out there.
Plus I'm a good cook and enjoy long walks on the beach and have lots of experience with broken Fords..

Last edited:

78f100

Reaction score
Maybe I should start a new thread for this, but what would the week be like for a competitor? Like how much down time do you have? Does everyone kinda stick together when not competing? Does everyone stay at the same place?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe I should start a new thread for this, but what would the week be like for a competitor? Like how much down time do you have? Does everyone kinda stick together when not competing? Does everyone stay at the same place?

its only 3 days, yes, and yes. some party, some dont. i know where i always end up in denver.. baby huey football stories ftw.

MINK

Reaction score

If your rig stays together there is plenty of downtime and fun to be had, sadly last year I only went out one or two nights.

You have groups that do different things but I will promise you the experince is worth the time and money spent.

78f100

Reaction score
Well I submitted my entry by email yesterday, but was having computer issues. I went ahead and overnighted a copy in the mail, tomorrow is the last day. I sure hope some of us get in.

Dan

Reaction score
I submitted mine! Haha

Going and driving the bag off my truck for 3 days straight without the chance of getting pulled over sounds like heaven to me!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.