2014 f250 aftermarket nav

truckman1974

Reaction score
I have the 2012 F250 and have wondered how hard it would be (and if it would be as easy as) to just buy a 2013/14 center dash piece that has the larger nav screen and controls still intact and somehow swap it out with mine. I wonder how in depth that would be, if the center dash piece would just pop into place and what things (behind that dash piece) would have to be bought additionally, such as the brain for the nav, radio, etc...

Would probably cost more money than it's worth...

C-Latner

Reaction score
I have the Kenwood excelon ddx891 in my 2012 F-250 and it works great no problems and all my sync features work and my steering wheel controls work, looks great and works great.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I have a Kenwood 691 installed by Rogers Stereo in Greenville, SC. This thing is a total piece of crap. Numerous problems. It's virtually unuseable. My lawyer is handling it now because RS won't do a damn thing.

Reaction score
I have the Kenwood excelon ddx891 in my 2012 F-250 and it works great no problems and all my sync features work and my steering wheel controls work, looks great and works great.

Do you happen to have a complete parts list of what was needed to install this unit? Did you have to rewire anything? I have a 2011 lariat without factory nav that I would like to add it to.

Latest posts

Members online