• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2014 lariat vermilion red

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Truck just sits all the time now so I've been pondering getting rid of it.
-8500 miles
-mini max with Midwest custom tunes, flo pro stainless 5", no limit intake, no limit egr ******
-Midwest diesel street max turbo(billet 64mm 15 style in case somebody didn't know)
- Ccv reroute
-8" lift( Pmf stage 3 traction blocks in the rear, Pmf solid drag link, Pmf hd sway bar link conversion, fab tech coils, fox 2.0 all around, fox dual steering stabilizer
-22x14 Moto metal 962
-37x13.50 nitto trail grapplers
-ptm bumpers and grill surround.
-dual 44" led bars in bumper opening
-recon side badges, interior LEDs, third brake light
-linex premium spray in liner
- rear bucket seat conversion, seats just like the fronts.
-jl stereo system(components front and rear, xd400.1 amp on them, 13w7 in rear console box with 1000.1 slash amp on it. Full dynamat job-door skins, inner door panels, rear wall, floor, and roof.
-amp steps
-carbon fiber interior wrap
im sure I'm forgetting something but that's most of it. I did all the work myself except parts of the stereo. Lift was installed at 500 miles, tuned and turbo since 4500 miles. Truck runs great with the tuning on it now, rides good, and looks good. Some of the carbon interior pieces need re wrapping but not a huge deal. I've got all the stock parts too except wheels and tires. May sell them seperate not sure yet.

65k will take it.
-

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 247

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Best of luck with the sale. I'm thinking mine is going to go soon as well. Need a car that gets better mpgs for my 50 + mile round trip commute to work.

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Best of luck with the sale. I'm thinking mine is going to go soon as well. Need a car that gets better mpgs for my 50 + mile round trip commute to work.

Yeah I hear that. I'm in a field service truck now so it literally sits 5-6 a week. Leave at 6am get home 7-8 pm there's not much time to do anything with it. I've got a lot of money wrapped up in it to not even be able to drive.

Latest posts

Members online