2014 Sema project

mwdguy

Reaction score
My question about the calipers is are they open on top. Reason i ask is for gravel roads. I actually saw a set of these on a 2010 harley last weekend just couldn't find the owner

zporta

Reaction score
sick build for sure! cant wait to keep following it.

Do you have an IG account that you post updates on?

jordan572

Reaction score
sick build for sure! cant wait to keep following it.

Do you have an IG account that you post updates on?

Yes, but for now I haven't been posting much. Once the lift shows I will be posting probably daily as new stuff will be happening constantly. My ig account is dead right now. I will make sure to link it up once the time comes.

jordan572

Reaction score
This is the only Sema build that I support. Glad to see somebody actually building their truck instead of dropping it off at some shop. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man, really like your build too. Didn't miss any details on that one, plus the color combo is killer.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Yes, but for now I haven't been posting much. Once the lift shows I will be posting probably daily as new stuff will be happening constantly. My ig account is dead right now. I will make sure to link it up once the time comes.
I can't wait! It's gonna be awesome!

jordan572

Reaction score
Time for another update, as time goes by I am trying to work out everything I can before the major haul comes. Headlamps were next, most people contact a retrofitting company to purchase some custom headlamps for their builds. That's cool and I can pretty much guarantee its cheaper and a lot more headache free. In the spirit of keeping this build under one roof as much as possible I couldn't help myself. Sunk a lot of time into researching what I need, I hit up the retrofit source for everything. I picked out some 3'' d2s projectors and some apollo 2.0 shrouds.

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

I also bought a headlamp from the junk yard to practice with, if i couldn't get it to turn out how I wanted I was going to go with a professional retrofitter. I'm not going to hack the headlamps just to say I did them. I also really wanted to pull these off myself because I know the paint quality we will do on these will match the rest of the build.

After many frustrating hours and a few changes I got them where I wanted. Again this is just a practice lamp that has been spray painted to get an idea of the color combo.

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

gigabit

Reaction score
like a boss! great looking results, even if it were a test, id say it looks real good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordan572

Reaction score
:thumbup:

Thanks guys, definitely not easy on the very first one. I have a feeling though that the next ones are going to go a lot quicker.

jordan572

Reaction score
Updated rendering, proud to say I am running rigids lighting on the entire build now. Although many don't approve of the roof light bar stuff and I somewhat agree were going to be modifying an add roof mount to accept two 54'' rds curved light bars. I already have them preordered so if they ship before the show they will make it to the build. We're hoping a custom mount combined with the curved bars will flow a lot better with the truck than the typical hang them way up there straight style bars. Lets hope they look cool because they weren't exactly cheap.

FinalRendering.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score

Ha, I agree. I wasn't planning to build such an extreme truck but once I got started things just snow balled. Trevor is building an insane lift, I think it is going to be the most impressive part of the whole truck. Next couple months are going to be busy to say the least...

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Wow! Did I miss what size wheel and tire setup you're going to be running? Or is it still a secret? Lol. They look like 26" or bigger in the rendering. Could be because I'm looking at it on my phone.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.