2014 Sema project

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Looking good. :rockon:

What are your plans for mounting them and what tanks are you going to use?

WHS. I know where you can get some nice seamless tanks that are pretty stout. Would be perfect for this build. So clean.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
WHS. I know where you can get some nice seamless tanks that are pretty stout. Would be perfect for this build. So clean.

Yeah for real. Jordan, you need some seamless tanks for this painted... If you don't already have tanks contact me and I will get you setup with them. Might just know a guy... LOL

jordan572

Reaction score
I have those seamless tanks, no worries there. The diesel cartel sold me the tanks and the mounts, like I said before josh is the man to get at for just about anything you need. These tanks will looks like missiles after they get painted, whenever that may be. For now I just test fit one setup to see how it went together. Pretty much perfect,

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

buck russell

Reaction score
The compressors look really nice, just make sure you watch how hot those heads get.

Also, do yourself a huge favor and remove the stock check valves and upgrade to SMC check valves. The viair units are junk and will sieze on you without notice.

Otherwise, I really like the setup you're going with, looks great!

Also, here's a setup we did at work:

10434172_10152173433791657_6247157258785992432_n.jpg

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I have those seamless tanks, no worries there. The diesel cartel sold me the tanks and the mounts, like I said before josh is the man to get at for just about anything you need. These tanks will looks like missiles after they get painted, whenever that may be. For now I just test fit one setup to see how it went together. Pretty much perfect,

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

Anyone else getting the "look whos popular, upgrade your photobucket" on these pics???

jordan572

Reaction score
I just noticed that. Great, I'll have to upgrade cause there will be a ton more coming and I hate going through threads with broken links for the pictures. Let's start a donation find to pay for the upgrade cause I'm broke. :doh:

c.jank

Reaction score
I just noticed that. Great, I'll have to upgrade cause there will be a ton more coming and I hate going through threads with broken links for the pictures. Let's start a donation find to pay for the upgrade cause I'm broke. :doh:

could you delete some from current photobucket, open new photobucket under new email? FO FREE

jordan572

Reaction score
could you delete some from current photobucket, open new photobucket under new email? FO FREE

Ha. I took care of it, you guys are worth 3 bucks a month I think. I'll get back to posting tonight hopefully. We'll be making the push for the next months, some real cool parts are on the way!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Ha. I took care of it, you guys are worth 3 bucks a month I think. I'll get back to posting tonight hopefully. We'll be making the push for the next months, some real cool parts are on the way!
Hope you overnighted them! Can't wait to see!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

jordan572

Reaction score
Lug nut time, these vv concepts .50 cal lugs look so good. In my opinion I like these way more than the traditional spiked lugs, just a solid sick piece right there.

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2529-1.jpg

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Almost looks like a belt for a machine gun. They look so good. Definitely not a everyday item. Very Unique.

jordan572

Reaction score
And finally the horns are done, I love the contrast on the bells between the red and black. Man are there some hours put into these horns, when I originally got these I was very disappointed. As the pictures show they were in terrible condition, so much time with separate sprays, multiple tape jobs, filling the casting seams, etc. They didn't disappoint though, I stand behind it every time something comes out of the booth, Paint>Powder all day. These things are beauties, the red rock lights should make them glow!

Little assembly, all the plates, gaskets, etc I numbered on tear down. I doubt I have the proper term but each plate is tuned slightly different I believe to give the proper sound characteristics.

IMG_2535-1.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

I used grade 8 bolts to match the rest of the suspension components,
IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2546-1.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

Latest posts

Members online