2015 CEL

jwalk09

Reaction score
Have a 2015 6.7 with 2900 miles. Drove it this past weekend an hour away and back. Once I got back I removed a lot of parts to get ptm (bumpers, grille, mirrors etc). Cranked it a few times during the disassembly. I started the truck today to move it and CEL is on haha wtf. Only thing electrical that was disconnected was the back up camera and fog light harness which I plugged back in and obviously did not make a difference. I won't get the parts back for awhile, and I'm assuming this has nothing to do with removing bumpers, etc or does it? Just seems like a really weird coincidence

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I got one on a friday around that mileage & couldn't get to dealer till monday & wouldn't you know monday morning when i started up to take it in,the cel was gone & has never came back,#scratches head i'm closing in on 7000 miles now.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
15s are very sensitive....Especially that stupid hood sensor that throws a CEL code if it is moved around or you rub up against it while working under the hood. My buddies remote start wouldnt work because of it LOL

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Mine came on again & this time i was able to read it & it was p2201 bank 1 nox sensor,made truck run rough, but as soon as i cleared it the truck ran like a cheetah.

Latest posts

Members online