2015 Diesel Power Challenge...whose entering

jdgleason

Reaction score
JD your truck is to much of a sleeper.

Maybe BigR can get you in as a sub for the truck that doesn't exist.

Haha I assume that Jared probably beat me out on votes just because he had a sweet picture!

Well you got about 30 votes from us. Im surprised you havent heard anything. I think they are skeered of your truck lol.

Hahaha Thank you Joel! Lol like I was told last year, my picture "Needs moar SMOKE" lol which I declined to submit again this year, so oh well!

I'd REALLY love a shot at it, but I'm guessing this year is a no go.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It is nice to see some good guys get in but wtf? I may piss some off but come on, the strongest ford's aren't even voted in.

jdgleason

Reaction score
It is nice to see some good guys get in but wtf? I may piss some off but come on, the strongest ford's aren't even voted in.

Voting makes ZERO ***king sense every year.... Seems that lifted truck do much better. With Dan's truck getting voted in twice, Ryan's truck, yours, etc. Buuuutttt..... who knows. Blows my mind every year.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Voting makes ZERO ***king sense every year.... Seems that lifted truck do much better. With Dan's truck getting voted in twice, Ryan's truck, yours, etc. Buuuutttt..... who knows. Blows my mind every year.

JD, I have come to the conclusion that our trucks are gay for being well set up and reliable and nobody likes us.

Ill fly out and we can still pound brewski's. Oh well

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that the other two makes vote in the weakest Ford's

Thats exactly what I said to Jared... not saying the trucks that made it are weak but seems like its the stereotypical Dodge/Chevy crowd to pick a fight with a 6.blow and Imaginary truck instead of a nasty 6.4

blk350on20s

Reaction score
The dodge trucks that got voted in are not what I expected. How in the world does Mike G not make it in??? I for sure thought JD or Jared would make it. Both all over with solid setups. Not one person I voted for got in except Cory. Pretty disappointing.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
The radio broadcast and go fund me account that one kid did had me rolling. But it worked for him. I think his mom bought every magazine within 3 states.

Latest posts

Members online