2015 Diesel Power Challenge...whose entering

gman1

Reaction score
What sucks is they didn't take the high def pictures we sent them. Also they listed the truck as 1000hp instead of 1100 that I sent in, listed the turbo as a 483 instead of a 485, left out some of the motors options etc.... Kinda pissed me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did same to me

They did the same thing to my buddy Dereks truck. They used a different picture and bumped his HP up to 1500 lol.

If any of you guys are undecided about the CumminGs guys give #14 a vote (Derek Rose). If he does make it in that means I get to go as one of the wrenches. :pimp:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
im gonna vote for FTKRay (#13) with his cummins that's for sure ! honest 1300 on fuel, runs like an ape and he knows how to drive it . oh and he moonlights as a ford guy !

NY_Mott

Reaction score
I'm lost as to where yall are seeing the DPC info.
Been on the site and Facebook but still don't see it.
Little help please.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Be cool if you can vote online soon... But I'm sure this is their best selling magazines each year.

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

3brorce

Reaction score
Throw #11 a few votes please.

7_975133219166781_778822298931500598_n_zps8c2a3b01.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Sooooo I am hearing that shop sponsored trucks are now in the voting??? This is complete bull chit if true. BD posted a pic on IG saying ROse is on team BD and needs your vote. FLeece is apparently on board with this truck too. If this is true, this if ***ing bull chit!! Against everything this contest is suppose to stand for. HSP is supposedly throwing in all the turbo work. Now I don't know this is fact, but this is what is being said. the BD IG is true, seen the pic

Last edited:

Wayne

Reaction score
Yeah, I do feel like myself and several others got hosed a couple years back when they d-q'd some of us from the voting due to the new technicality, but I'd still like to see them renege the policy, and open it back up to competition of any legitimately voted in trucks, no holds barred except for current registration & insurance, and maybe throw in a "pass a safety inspection" aspect, just to keep some level of daily drivability to it. That, and a few obvious, sustained rules like keeping the same setup in all events. I'm looking forward to seeing some real strong trucks at any rate. Maybe I'll talk the wife into letting me take off some work and do some spectating.

Latest posts

Members online