2015 PIP tune issues

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Right lane 4wd run. Launched about 1300rpm. Running again in about 30 min hopefully.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    896 KB · Views: 109

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I also realized after the run that while I was waiting in line and shut the truck off, I then forgot to kill traction control before I launched. Won't forget to shut it off this time.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Have never weighed it. The left lane was my buddy in his stock duramax. Just had exhaust and intake but he stayed in 2wd so he wouldn't break his front end.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Right lane each time, left ticket was first run at 1300rpm with traction control on in 4 high. Second pass was 1800rpm with t/c off in 4 high. My second run was a violent launch. I need ladder bars bad, looked like the bed was going to bounce off. The second run was against a ccsb 6.4 with intake and exhaust on his highest tune he launched at 20psi of boost in 4 high.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 127

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
Right lane each time, left ticket was first run at 1300rpm with traction control on in 4 high. Second pass was 1800rpm with t/c off in 4 high. My second run was a violent launch. I need ladder bars bad, looked like the bed was going to bounce off. The second run was against a ccsb 6.4 with intake and exhaust on his highest tune he launched at 20psi of boost in 4 high.

Speaking of traction bars, all you guys claiming to do rolling burnouts do you have them?

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Well I am on the race tune now. Switched it after work. Shifting was great from the start. I actually like the more aggressive lockup and shifting. I haven't had a stretch of road to see if I have my 4-5 squall back on this high tune, time will tell though. I did a nice smokey burnout though on this tune. I have a video but no clue how to post it, sorry!

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Speaking of traction bars, all you guys claiming to do rolling burnouts do you have them?

I do them all the time in my single cab. But it's a 12 LOL. No traction bars though, I'll have to have some custom made

20156point7

Reaction score
Well I am on the race tune now. Switched it after work. Shifting was great from the start. I actually like the more aggressive lockup and shifting. I haven't had a stretch of road to see if I have my 4-5 squall back on this high tune, time will tell though. I did a nice smokey burnout though on this tune. I have a video but no clue how to post it, sorry!

How does the race feel compared to pip extreme?

JCROMAN73

Reaction score

The aggressive lockup on Race is awesome. There is no power wasted. It locks up in 2nd and stays locked all the way to 6th. I love the way it pulls.

Latest posts

Members online