• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20x12 hostile exile black/master craft mxt 33x12.5

oilfieldstroker

Reaction score
For sale with 10k miles well 8100 to be exact, set of (4) hostile exile 20x12 wheels no scratches chips dings or rash. Wrapped in 33x12.5r20 master craft courser mxt (e load range) are balanced with dyna beAds so no whee weight marks. I'm located in 17870 (central Pennsylvania) will meet within 100 miles (maybe more of sold for asking price) come with lugs , 4 lock nuts and key. Asking $2,000. I rarely check my messages on here so please email me at [email protected]. Also will ship at buyers expense. I've shopped wheels before and it's expensive. Will not separate unless buyers for both are found at time of divorce of wheel/tire. And before the question of why are you selling them arises look at my name I work in the oilfield, times are tight and I have to get rid of things that aren't necessities haha.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Pictures help the sale buddy. Good add though.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Latest posts

Members online