• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

24" Forgiato Dually Wheels & Nitto Terra Grapplers

vrog

Reaction score
Sold my Ford F450 dually so I no longer need these wheels and tires. 24" Forgiato Duro Dually wheels. I had these wheels custom made. You will not find another set of these. The wheels were heavily brushed then powder coated with prismatic powders tinted matte clear. These took about 6 months from start to finish. Design time, renderings, cutting and powder coat. They are the nicest dually wheel I have seen.

The wheels are direct bolt 8 lug 8x200 pattern. They fit 2005+ Ford F350 and some Ford F450.

The tires are 315/50/24 Nitto Terra Grapplers. The wheels and tires don't even have 500 miles on them. They are in great condition, one very small chip on them. Included is spiked VW Concepts lug nuts.Wheels & Tires are balanced. This wheel and tire package retails for close to $14,000.00

vrog

Reaction score
having trouble with pics

Attachments

• IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 469

vrog

Reaction score
Thanks, I have had 3 people back out of buying these. Been a tough sell

Profuzz

Reaction score
Will these fit stock height truck ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

vrog

Reaction score
Will these fit stock height truck ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

You will need a 2.5 leveling kit. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Looking to move these wheels!

Rule12b

Reaction score
Are they ten lug? 24x? They look great brother. I'm just cash poor thanks to a boat purchase or I'd consider it. Looking at it on yours pretty much tells me how they'd look on mine. <<sigh>> A change from my AF 20's. . .Of course with the weight I tow, I couldn't roll on those tires to be sure. Looks great though. What's next?

vrog

Reaction score
Are they ten lug? 24x? They look great brother. I'm just cash poor thanks to a boat purchase or I'd consider it. Looking at it on yours pretty much tells me how they'd look on mine. <<sigh>> A change from my AF 20's. . .

They are 8 lug. I had them custom made because I didn't want to run adapters this time around

vrog

Reaction score
Are they ten lug? 24x? They look great brother. I'm just cash poor thanks to a boat purchase or I'd consider it. Looking at it on yours pretty much tells me how they'd look on mine. <<sigh>> A change from my AF 20's. . .Of course with the weight I tow, I couldn't roll on those tires to be sure. Looks great though. What's next?

The tires would be fine

Rule12b

Reaction score
Well, let me see how much my boat repairs are going to cost. I wouldn't mind getting rid of my adapters and such. . .Didn't realize those tires were ten-ply. If can shoot me some more pics, that would be great. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.