25% discount on ford parts to members

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Yeah black tray inside the console has like a deep recess and a couple of smaller ones I think....

they only show one for the front console, so if both consoles are the same size you could run the same one for both list $42.18 sell $30.37 free shipping

truckman1974

Reaction score
Keyless Entry Keypad part BC3Z-14A626-AA

I'm looking for the Keyless Entry Keypad for a 2012 F250. I think it's part number BC3Z-14A626-AA but you'd have to verify that. Can you please PM me the cost on this part (forum discount and military discount is appreciated).

I want to have this item painted to match the truck (Ingot Silver). If you have one of these on the shelf, can you look at it and tell me if the back part/keypads (the guts) of this unit can be removed so that the front plate can be painted and then snap the guts back in? I'm sure it can because I see other people sometimes have these painted to match, but just want to be safe and let you look at one before I order it.

Also, I'm curious if I could use another model's keypad on my application? I mean, some Ford models have these parts already painted to match from the factory (don't know why they'd do it on some and not others). I'm wondering if I could just take one from another model that's already ingot silver and just pop it on my truck?

When you PM me, please let me know what you think....thanks so much!

Attachments

• door keyless keypad.jpg
    door keyless keypad.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 47

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
sorry bud I was out last week and someone was covering me, not sure why they were saying you need a suspension guy to talk to but heres your quote on the body bushing upper and lower.

Q34034: Morning, quick question on quote in referance to pic included. Just making sure all is the same as described in 1-4 for body bushing/hardware replacement? Thanks again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Q34034: Morning, quick question on quote in referance to pic included. Just making sure all is the same as described in 1-4 for body bushing/hardware replacement? Thanks again

it is for the bushings upper and lower for those 4 locations, i didnt add the bolts to it though which according to ford they say to replace because of the lock tight they use on it comes off once the bolts are driven in and the taken back out.

TD-5

Reaction score
Greetings, Putting together an order on your web site for some differential related parts, have most of it, but need to confirm some part #'s.
2010 ford F350 4x4 CCLB 6.4
i) Front axle: Steering knuckle/ hub O-ring, I have # 5C3Z-4A322-AA, but web site describes it as someting to to do with aux oil filter.( see attch 1 & 2 )
ii) rear axle: Axle o-ring HR-1 need the part # for these o-rings ( attch 3)
iii) rear axle drive shaft: need to confirm part #'s for:
center support bearing: have it as # BC3Z-4800B
Universal joints: have them as # BC3Z-4635B
(attach 4)
Thanks for the help,
Are there any specials planned for the up coming Black Friday sales day??:D

Attachments

• Front hubs.jpg
    Front hubs.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 40
  • sunrise  hub o-ring 2.jpg
    sunrise hub o-ring 2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 37
  • rear differential housing2.jpg
    rear differential housing2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 33
  • drive shafts.jpg
    drive shafts.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 45

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Greetings, Putting together an order on your web site for some differential related parts, have most of it, but need to confirm some part #'s.
i) Front axle: Steering knuckle/ hub O-ring, I have # 5C3Z-4A322-AA, but web site describes it as someting to to do with aux oil filter.( see attch 1 & 2 )
(attach 4)
Thanks for the help,

on the driveline parts i will need your vin to confirm those, as for the 5c3z-4a322-aa those are correct and the rear oring is e5tz-4a331-a.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
(attach 4)
Thanks for the help,

your part numbers for the center support and the ujoints is correct, as for the upcoming sale i will have to talk the the big man and see what he thinks. hopefully we can figure something out.