25% discount on ford parts to members

Jgon08

Reaction score
What's paintable or painted mirror caps for a 2017 f250? Color is tri coat white.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I'll need to get these setup via Paypal.. [email protected].

Also, what's the cost, and part number, on the paintable F450 grille (I believe it's the black grill). Thanks.

Luke

if you have the xl model truck the grille is all one piece and when doing a paint to match you have to upgrade to the xlt style grille which is multiple pieces to get it all together, heres a couple pictures of the xl and xlt style grilles so you can see the difference.

Attachments

• xl grille.pdf
    148.6 KB · Views: 70
  • xlt grille.pdf
    200 KB · Views: 56

JakesDiesel

Reaction score
if you have the xl model truck the grille is all one piece and when doing a paint to match you have to upgrade to the xlt style grille which is multiple pieces to get it all together, heres a couple pictures of the xl and xlt style grilles so you can see the difference.

Sorry I forgot to clarify.. Mine is a lariat. Wanting a grille to paint to match truck to get rid of chrome. Looks like I need the 8200A p/n quoted.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to clarify.. Mine is a lariat. Wanting a grille to paint to match truck to get rid of chrome.

ok, with ford the only option you have is the outer surround is available in paint to match and you can get the 2 center larger bars in the grained finish black otherwise it will consist of scuffing down that chrome and laying some paint on it.

My09Ride

Reaction score
The belt tensioner on my 09 6.4 F-250 is squeaking, and I thinking I may have to replace it in the not too distant future. Can you give me a price on the tensioner and belt?????

Latest posts

Members online