37s on a leveling kit?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
There has been plenty done. Some with no rubbing at all. Your wheel offset and width determines everything

B.Warning

Reaction score
More positive offset wheels, more they will rub. I'm running 37x22 with 22x12 super singles on a modified leveling kit. They did rub, but I'm not afraid to cut some fenders.

B.Warning

Reaction score
No, that shouldn't rub bad at all. It just depends on how your truck sits. Mine has always been on the high side, even when it was all factory.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Yeah, this has def been done. I have 2 inch level BDS, and 20 x 10 with A LOT of offset (cant remember exactly, but my tires stick out a good amount) with 35.5 inch tall, 12.9 inch wide Nittos, and I had to trim a bit of fender, and had plenty more fender left to trim if I were to go bigger. 37s (that usually measure 36.???? would def fit. Especially if you dont go crazy on the offset.

I would def be weary to go to full lock turns over big bumps though.... Unless you trim a whole lot of inner fender.... LOL

713Diesel

Reaction score
I have 37" Nitto trail grapplers on 20x10 with a -24 offset. It rubs but I trimmed the inner fender and got a adjustable track bar to center up the axle and it isn't that bad. I don't think it will ever hit the actual metal fender even if i stuff it to the bump stops.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Jesse Rohr (Jesse@MBRP) ran 37/13.50/20's with a leveling kit and 20x9 BMF Novakane's with no rubbing at all on the 6.4L he had.

713Diesel

Reaction score
I wish I did a little more research on my tires before I got them. The Nitto Trail Grapplers are awesome but they are really heavy compared to other tires from what I can gather. When I was researching tires I was mainly concerned with tread life. Mine have worn very well, I got 32k on them and I have a little over half left.

Latest posts

Members online