4 link lift.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Can you give us an estimate of man hrs it would take you to do this kind of built again? Is it necessary to remove EVERYTHING is you dont paint the frame?
I have about 100 hours in the lift and paint. And yes I had to pull every single wire and bolt off to paint the frame lol

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Nice build! Where did you get the allen style bolts for the heims and what size are they? What coilovers are you using? Any better pics of the brackets that bolt on to the front axle that allow heims to be used on that end and where are they from? More pics of the frame would be great.
I'll get some pics for you. I had some brackets made for the front axle that bolt up like the radius arms then the heims bolt to that. Those are 1" socket bolts. And I'm running g fox 10" x 2.5" emulsion coilovers

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Can you give us an estimate of man hrs it would take you to do this kind of built again? Is it necessary to remove EVERYTHING is you dont paint the frame?
Oh I read your question wrong. No the truck could be built intact. Its actually easier having the weight there to figure out all the stuff for the ride height

Swsignal5

Reaction score
You even got the shocks with the reservoirs up front for the stabilizers!

Is it just the angle of the picture but it sure looks like your caster is a bit off? Got any better pictures of it finished?

Any videos of it sledpulling. I would love to see it.

eaa6e2a1a8c150ed40fd86100cd46a3d.jpg

6953086978a101dc577437e1640082dc.jpg
If you go on my Instagram there's a video on there of me pulling with my stock motor

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Why are the rear leaf spring hangers left on the frame? Truck looks great though.
I didn't leave the back rear hanger just the front rear hanger. There are welded inside and out along with rivets. I didn't wanna hack into the frame and risk cutting it

Latest posts

Members online