4" No Limit Intake (something weird)

Hotwhls

Reaction score
So I installed my 4" No Limit Intake this last weekend and everything went smooth with clean install. I noticed a couple things though after driving maybe 60 mile round trip. When the turbo spools and then you let off the throttle like going up a hill or when the truck shifts it blows off the back pressure not sure if its the wastegate you can actually hear a fluttering pulsation sound thats fine I guess. But sometimes when that happens the entire truck pulsates along with it and you can really feel it almost like its choking out. Second I felt like the truck builds soot faster according to my Insight CTS and I also noticed my truck went into regen at 85% but did not go through an entire regen and shout off when it was at 50% with no towing load I thought this was really weird. Has anyone experienced a shorten regen while the truck was moving? Do I need to disconnect my batteries to give the truck a fresh reboot after I installed the intake? Hope someone can help out and have experienced some of these wierd things with there truck.

Lastly the intake made a hugh difference in power from what I could tell. I am all stock with 35s and from a stand still I can punch it and once the turbo spools it will actaully break the tires loose. I could never do this before. Also I did a 0-60 with and with out the intake and I have picture proof same road and conditions the intake dropped my 0-60 by 1 full second.

Any help would be great I only have 10k miles and its a 2014 F250.

Last edited:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Best bet would be to get ahold of Mike and see what he has to say. The turbo fluttering seems weird that an intake would cause that. Mine would do that on a big tune and lugging it to much with a trailer behind it but that was with any intake

MEDIC350

Reaction score
I run the 5" from no limit with no issues.
I assume you can hear the turbo fart more because the intake is metal.. So it can magnify the sound instead of absorb it , if you get where I'm going with that. Sounds to me like you may have changed your driving habits with the new intake. It's probably building more soot since your probably mashing the throttle a lot enjoying your newfound power.

Latest posts

Members online