5.5" Lift Should I go 35" or 37" on 22"'s

captjoe

Reaction score
What are the pro and cons of each choice.
2007 Ford F 250 Harley
Lift 5.5 Icon stage 2 with 5" deaver springs in rear.
Rims: Novakane's 22" x 10.5"
Street truck no off road..

35" tire: more clearance , looks better * to me..

neg: stiffer ride

37" tire: look good , better ride

neg: less clearance in fender wells.

what would be better all around..

RSK

Reaction score
I think 37's would look better, if you don't go off road what do you need more tire clearance for....do you load the stuff in the bed of the truck or tow with the truck at all? because if you do then I would want it lower and i would go with 35's but you could do everything on 37's as well. if you don't use the truck as a truck, 37's look better.

sootie

Reaction score
very minimal ride difference between a 35 and 37 on 22's FYI

Koda22

Reaction score
i think the best looking combo is a 35 on a 22....but with close to 6inches of lift i think the 37 will look better compared to the truck....a 35 might not have have enough tire for the truck.....

cbf9703

Reaction score
I think 37's would look better, if you don't go off road what do you need more tire clearance for....do you load the stuff in the bed of the truck or tow with the truck at all? because if you do then I would want it lower and i would go with 35's but you could do everything on 37's as well. if you don't use the truck as a truck, 37's look better.

I have 37s and still manage to use my truck as a truck, on and off road... My gooseneck fits, although I have seen some that I wouldn't be able to hook to. Still haul firewood and it spends too much time at the farm store and home improvement places loaded down. Ramp angle gets a little sketchy loading 4wheelers in the bed sometimes, but it hasn't stopped me yet.

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
I would go with the 37s I think 35s will look a little small on a 5.5 inch lift my brother has 35s on his leveled 6 liter and he clears everything just fine

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
I am not a fan of lower pro tires on trucks. While the 35 is a big tire the 22'' rim is also a big rim so they dont look all that huge.

Therefore my vote goes to 37's on the 22's If you dont have the rims yet I would vote 35's on 20's over 37 on 22's

jdgleason

Reaction score
Posting on behalf of Nathan!

uza6eras.jpg

rusuna8a.jpg

Latest posts

Members online