• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

5R110 core transmission

Jesse

Reaction score
Selling my old transmission core. Dealer couldn't figure out exactly what was wrong with it so I just had it replaced rather than having to pay for all the labor for them to tear into it. No hard parts were to believed to be broken, pan was clean and fluid still appeared in good condition. The truck it came out of is a 2006 F-250 4x4, comes with T/C.

I am located in Sarasota, FL and I work in St. Pete. Would be willing to travel some distance for the right offer. Would prefer not to ship but that would be on the buyer.

Make reasonable offer!

Jesse

Reaction score
TTT This is still up for grabs. I will be traveling the SE in a few weeks to locations such as Nashville, Atlanta, Athens, GA any most anywhere between those places and FL. I can bring the trans to you if it works out.

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
I see you've had this thing for a bit.. I'm in orlando pm me what your really looking (bottom dollar) for it at this point. Thanks, Jayson.

Latest posts

Members online